Sunday, May 23, 2010

Growing Up and Making Friends

Well hello there....have we met before?  My name is Eden and I am 7 months old now.  


You seem nice, I think we could be friends.  


Oh....you have a bottle, too?!?  Let me try yours.....


Mind sharing one of your feet for me to play with?  I love feet!   


And I'll just chew on your ear for a bit.  I like to put everything in my mouth. 


Shhhh....your secret's safe with me....I can't talk yet (except to say DaDaDaDa!!)


Now we see why friends said it gets more challenging to get a good picture as the months go along! 

It really was hilarious when we sat Eden down next to the rabbit for her 7 month shot.  It was as if the rabbit was a new friend, just her size, to play with.  Then she went straight for the bottle and put it in her mouth!!  I don't know if she actually recognized it as such, but it sure seemed like she did.   Good times.  :)   

No comments: