Saturday, June 26, 2010

At 8 months old....

Once you turn 8 months old, you get to do all sorts of fun new things.  Like......

Eat a "biter biscuit" for the first time:


Play with Sherman first thing in the morning:


Sit all by yourself in a lawn chair:


Crawl under the table:


To Sherm's food and open the lid:


And his dining room table:


And make Mommy drop the camera before I go too far!  I thought this was what you are supposed to do...it's what Sherman does here:


And if you want to make sure I'm old enough to be doing all of
these things, here is my 8 month picture (I would much rather play with this bunny than smile at the camera as mommy takes picture after picture after picture after....):


Another thing that this 8 month old (and the old folks pictured with me) gets to do.....move into our new house!


We will be moving next week!  Mom and Dad are very excited but nervous that I will "get into everything and crack my head!"  They're silly, I'm just 8 months old but very mature for my age.  I'll be fine.  Sherman though, I'm worried about him...he's got no idea what's coming! 

No comments: