Monday, August 16, 2010

Some of the Things I've Been Up To

Even though the past 6 weeks have been pretty busy, here are a few of my latest adventures...

I was able to attend my first Akron 4th of July Parade.  Here I am taking it all in with color commentary provided by Grandpa:


I've gotten to be a "biggie girl" and am now allowed to ride as one when we go shopping:


Some friends of Mommy and Daddy from church opened up their house to me over the past three weeks and I was able to stay there during the day.  I got to make some new friends and even took my first ride on a 4 wheeler (Daddy wasn't too happy about me going on a ride with a boy though...)


I went to my cousin's birthday party and helped them get some sweet treats from the Ice Cream Man:


The last thing I'll share with you I'm not too sure about, (as you can see by the look on my face!).  They put me in the swing at Grandma and Grandpa's and I haven't decided yet if I like it or not:


Thanks for being patient these past few weeks (months!) as the posting has been non existent.  We're grateful for you and the fact that you are interested in what's going on with us.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments: