Sunday, September 19, 2010

My 1st Trip to Notre Dame!

Mommy and Daddy were very excited for me to be able to join them on their annual trip the Notre Dame bookstore before the football season started.  I think this was the one time my Dad was excited about spending money on clothes for me!  It was a beautiful evening and I even got to walk around campus a bit.


Daddy let me ride on his shoulders so I had a good view of everything:


But he also let me get down to see the funny bunny rabbit:


Then I found a pom pom that I really liked:


After that they found me a jersey that was just my size!  I had to try it on and see for myself how I looked. I was so super cute!  I think my future will hold lots of these colors.  Go Irish!:


And before we left Mommy and Daddy told me that since we were in a bookstore, we should also do some studying:


It's never too early to start learning!

ps...I not sure I even know what a clock is yet, let alone if can I read one.  But come on, even I knew the playclock had ran out last night!!!

No comments: