Sunday, November 28, 2010

My First Wedding!

I was so excited (or Mommy was excited for me) to get dressed up on Saturday and go to my very first wedding! One of Daddy's college roommates was getting married and Mommy and I were invited along to make sure he didn't mess up in his job as a groomsmen.

Daddy and I in our "Wedding Finest":


Can you tell Mommy loves me?:


My happy little family:


Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me.  I didn't make a peep (even though one of my nicknames is "Peepers") during the ceremony.  I also sat patiently at the reception until Mommy snagged some of Daddy's green beans for me from his plate since he was special and got to eat first.  They were a bit nervous to take me but I proved once again how very good I am!  Wink, Wink...

2 comments:

Aunt Elyse said...

Please stop smothering me mom! One word: Juicy!

Corinna said...

What a very lovely family.