Monday, March 7, 2011

Field Trip!

My two favorite (1st) cousins come over Saturday morning and Mom and Dad said we would be doing something fun and exciting called a "Field Trip."  I hadn't really been on one yet but thought I would play it cool and tag along.  The "Boys" were pretty excited so I trusted them and away we went in Mom's car:


Several of Mom and Dad's friends had been speaking wondrous things about a bakery over in Shipshewana.  You've seen Dad...it didn't take too much convincing to get him in a car and driving for some baked goods.  Anyway, here's where we ended up:


So we got here safely and were all told to be on our "best behavior."  We listened (really) and we were treated to a wonderful breakfast treat...doughnuts!:


And not just any doughnuts....powdered doughnuts to boot!:



We had a great time with my Mom and Dad.  I was so thankful for my sweet treat that I even helped to clean up my own self:


I hope you too can enjoy the wonderful treats that await you at Rise and Roll Bakery!!!

No comments: