Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Relaxing....

It recently came to our attention that Eden's life isn't exactly easy.  With having to be cute 24/7, dressing H2T (head to toe) with the latest fashions, and constanting adjusting to everything new, she has had a pretty stressful 6 months.  Eve and I were chatting about this the other day and Eve mentioned that one of the most relaxing things she has ever experienced was a hot stone massage.  She remembered it took her cares away and left her feeling refreshed.  So, being the cool Dad that I am, I thought Eden deserved one herself. 

At first she wasn't quite sure what was going on:


Once I started the massage part, I could feel the tension melting away:


As the pictures show, she really enjoyed it:


I'm sure if she could speak she would have thanked me many times over.  Her smiles and kisses were more than enough though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Your posts make me laugh out loud! Love it!

aunt elyse said...

Her first picture shows the facial expression of mine.... :O -- wish you could have been here to see it!! haha, great!