Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thanks Dad!

I guess I am a week late, but better late than never as they say.  I wanted to tell everyone what a great time I had last weekend.  My mom went scrapbooking at her friend's house, and my dad watched me...ALL by himself, ALL weekend!!  We did lots of fun things like taking a road trip with Uncle Jesse to see my great-grandparents and great aunt and uncle, going to McDonald's, playing and laughing with daddy and Sherman, and practicing wrapping Daddy around my little fingers. 

One day we dressed alike...aren't we cute?! 


We even decided to make some homemade banana bread for mama when she arrived home.  She said she liked it.  She also said she was impressed with how tidy the house was and that everything was "in one piece", whatever that means.   The only bad thing that happened was Sherman got a jar of my formula off the kitchen counter and ate it ALL...he even shredded the container.  Bad dog Sherman!


I sure do love my daddy and am so thankful that he loves to take care of me and play with me like he does.  Now I know why mommy loves him so much, too!  

Happy Easter everyone!




No comments: