Thursday, October 13, 2011

Family Fun at the "Pumpkin Patch"

We took advantage of the beautiful weather last weekend and headed out to a local "pumpkin patch."  Eden was able to enjoy this trip much more than her last time at a "patch":




Our destination was Knollbrook Farm in New Paris:


What a fun place we discovered it to be.  We didn't even realize until we got there that Eden would be able to:

Take a hay ride:


See some livestock (real and manmade):



Go through a straw maze:


And of course...pick pumpkins:


What do you mean I only get one?!?:



Cause I'm getting good at this pumpkin picking thing:


But maybe the funnest thing at Knoolbrook Farm was the 50 Foot Slide!  I went down once with Mom and about 5 times all by myself!:



We had a wonderful time at the "pumpkin patch" and I know that the next time I go to one, I'll bring some friends!

No comments: