Thursday, October 13, 2011

From pumpkins...to apples!

Since the weather cooperated and it was nice on Sunday as well, we took a trip over to Kerchers Orchard in Goshen for the Fall Fest. 

Mommy and Daddy were very excited for this trip considering how much fun we had at Knollbrook Farm but as you can tell by the look on my face, I was a little concerned for our safety:



Ever the daredevil, I decided to participate anyway and was soon on my way to finding my very own "big girl pumpkin":


While waiting to ride back to the orchard (another hay ride!!!) I had another one of my good (although sneaky) ideas:



Pretty soon I had Uncle Jesse working for me and I just said "keep them coming!":



And keep coming they did!  Dad kept saying I was "eating the profits" whatever that means:



I may not know all those fancy phrases Daddy uses, but I do know that I had another fun day!:


I've gotta have my fun while I'm young...pretty soon I'll be 2!

No comments: